iOS 3.1 JailBreak Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by seanwinf, Jan 13, 2010.

1. seanwinf

seanwinf New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just got a ipod touch and trying to jailbreak it, its a ipod touch 2g with 3.1.2 firmware. ive got blackra1n and ive clicked make it rain, blackra1n is saying entering recovery and the ipod is saying itunes with the usb symbol, its been on there for about 25 mins but nothing has happened apart from itunes popping up and saying to restore?? is this correct or is something wrong?
  2. ipodaddict5

ipodaddict5 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes there is something wrong if you have allready synced your ipod and have backed it up i recommend restoring your ipod down grading it using a different jailbreak program and then upgrading again if that is not a ophion for you i then recommend restoring your ipod and trying again. I hoped i help

ADD ME!
  3. Kyek

Kyek New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Open iTunes then click "Restore" then after that open options in iTunes then disable "Open iTunes Automatically" then Restart The PC/Mac, then open up Blackra1n Then click "Make It Ra1n" Then It Will Run, Once The Message comes up DO NOT EXIT BLACKRA1N! leave it ultil the Lock screen Appears on your iPod Touch