Jailbreak Help : QuickFreedom

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hollie is Epic, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Hollie is Epic

Hollie is Epic New Member

So far I've put it into DFU mode, installed the pre-jailbreak etc, and in the video I'm using it says to go onto iTunes, press shift+click and then choose a file, but I don't have that file..

I'm new to this forum so I don't know if you can post links or not, but there is a link to download the file off [PIRACY.mu] and you need to enter a key to download it, so I've entered it but then it just won't let me download for some reason? It is the right key I entered, and it just comes up with another one to enter..

Yeah, nobody will probably understand this as I don't know how to describe it, so if you want to know anything else just ask haha.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mattf7

mattf7 New Member

Just go onto QuickPWN.com and follow the thing on that. im new as well and tought i would never be able to do it but it does it all its self except for the DFU mode bit.
    I dont know how much help this is, but its what i done and it worked fine.
  3. Ralzaider

Ralzaider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    QuickFreedom should have created the custom firmware file on your desktop?
  4. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes you just select the original 2.2.1 firmware and press create custom firmware when prompted. I used quickfreedom and I must say it is so easy i never read a single guide I just opened it and followed it and boom JIALBROKEN freedom.