Jailbreak HELP on a Mac

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by tenrten, Feb 8, 2008.

1. tenrten

tenrten New Member

Ok, so I had my iPod jailbreaked, but it had some issues. I restored it to 1.1.1, did jailbreak me, and tried to jailbreak it to 1.1.3 via computer again... didn't work. I tried at least twice. Then tried the mobile jailbreak. Since I was in 1.1.1, it had an app, and after alot of text in the "mini- terminal" it said access denied. ( I had BSD SUB), and I reformated, and tried it many times. Then I tried to make it 1.1.2 jailbreak, and my computer would always say it was ready, but my ipod would then go into recovery mode.... tried that sevral time....

HELP
  2. jped

jped New Member

So get your ipod jailbroken to 1.1.1 install oktoprep then upgrade to 1.1.2 and do the jailbreak.jar and once it says rebooting ipod your ipod will go into restore mode and if itunes pops up close you need to download independence and just open up independence and it will kick it out of restore mode and into 1.1.2 then just go to installer add this sorce ijailbreak.com/repo.plist then install BSD subsysrtem and ijailbreak 1.1.2 and run ijailbreak moblie from your ipod and it will go to 1.1.3

independence download : http://independence.googlecode.com/files/iNdependence_v1.3.2_beta.dmg
  3. inflacoarch

inflacoarch New Member