Jailbreak complete! Yet...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Taos, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Taos

Taos New Member

Alright, so I followed all the instructions on this website, as well as on various other tutorials. After attempting this for quite a long while, I finally got the approved message at the end of step 6, yet when the iPod Touch is finally done rebooting, there is nothing shown on the home screen. I checked the SSH box and everything.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. TouchyLeland

TouchyLeland New Member

Aprx how long did it take for the whole jailbreaking process take? it should really take any longer than 5 or 6 minutes. It's possible that some data got lost along the way. Now after you did this, are you saying that installer and ssh are not present on your home screen?
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

my jailbreak was messed up the first couple of times... try going right next to your router and doing it again. I had to try like 6 times
  4. Taos

Taos New Member

Yes, it did take about 5+ minutes to update. Everything seemed to go fine until I saw nothing on the home screen. No SSH or installer icons present although it said the update was complete.
  5. TouchyLeland

TouchyLeland New Member

Have you at all tried just doing a flat out restore, and trying the jailbreak again? I wonder if it's possible that maybe the previous attempts have somehow blocked the overall success of this last jailbreaking episode. 'Fraid I haven't got moreinsight than that. Anyone else have any ideas?
  6. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Have you updated back to 1.1.2, if so, have you run the Windows .bat file to re-jailbreak 1.1.2?

Or is the jailbreakme.com not initialising properly?