Jailbreak: Choose your Side.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Teslanaut, Mar 14, 2008.

?

Choose your Side

1. Zibri

20.7%
  2. iPhone Dev Team

19.0%
  3. No Side

8.6%
  4. Don't care, as long as I can Jailbreak :)

51.7%
  1. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I swear, now a days its been a War between people.

People hate Zibri, People hate the iPhone Dev team

He stole this, he did this, he did that.

I want to know, which side do you take?

The iPhone Dev Team or Zibri
  2. vstro24

vstro24 New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    honestly i could less, I use what ever is the easiest and has the least bugs. right now i used the one thats called 8,16,32 GB 1.1.4 or somthing like that. I did it once and have no problems that i know. Summerboard and the jan pack works fine and thats all i need. the installer also hasnt had any problems so far so thats good too.
  3. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i dont really care. ill do whichever method is the easiest and has the least ammount of bugs.
  4. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    idk about anyone stealing anything from anyone, but yeah the only 1.1.3+ jailbreak i've used is the dev team one and it works great.

but i jailbroke before i all this ziphone stuff so iono if it's better or faster or any of that
  5. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Same as above, easiest and most reliable...

(Why do people hate Zibri? You got a beef with Italians?)
  6. thesmidge

thesmidge New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I only went for ZiPhone because it's the only hard jailbreak. The other ones just upgrade your software, not your firmware. Also known as a soft upgrade.
  7. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

I do respect both teams... I don't really care who stole what from who. Both techniques works fine, but right now I used the ziPhone jailbreak method.

Cheers
  8. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

I used Ziphone on my wifes 8gb and I used the dev teams on my 32gb. While I don't mind using Zibri's firmware I will say many thanks to the dev team for their work on it, they do deserve the credit as far as I'm concerned. In fact I'll use ziphone and give the donation to the dev team, how's that?

Please Register or Log in to view images

, anyways I don't hate anyone, it's so easy to get upset online but often times that can easily spill over to real life, better to just take it easy. While you may differ in opinions from someone else that doesn't mean you have to hate them, and if that person does questionable things in your opinion then do something constructive. Anyways I guess it could come out at some point that Zibri was right (though I'm not betting on it) and if that's the case I'll be the first to send him a note to apologize, after all opinions are like assholes (everyone has one)

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. febern

febern New Member

Well, last time i used ziphone mode, and i can say that now my touch is more stable than ever!
  10. KingOfWar

KingOfWar New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I hate it how everyone fights about such a pointless topic. Each jailbreak has its up's and its down's. For instance ZiPhone JB for 16 gig Touch is wierd and was found accidently. The Dev Team one takes a long time to JB and is a soft JB.

Im personaly using ZiPhone but I meen there like no diffrence. A Installer.app is an Installer.app