Jailbreak.Bat won't work~ PatchFstab not working?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pongki, Oct 26, 2007.

1. pongki

pongki New Member

I'm running the 'jailbreak.bat'... I follow 1st instruction and press 'enter', then warning pops up saying 'patchFstab.exe has stopped working'.... I see that 0 files have been downloaded... what do should i do????
  2. pattyadams

pattyadams New Member

Sorry to ask the obvious but you do have your ipod touch connected , switched on and not in sleep mode and you have already done the safari crash?
  3. pongki

pongki New Member

Hi~ Yes, I've done everything, I've followed all the right directions. Made sure the itouch was connected, made sure i went to 'jailbreak.toc2rta.com' on my itouch, waited for it to crash, made sure i had all the right downloads, made sure it was on..

I've read other people have had the same problems, and i followed the directions of all the people who had a solution. I've made sure i downloaded the .net and all the other suggestions.

When I start the jailbreak, I press 'enter', a bunch of letters come out, then a warning pops up "Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. click OK to terminate; click CANCEL to debug the application". And when i click OK, it says "getfile: failed to open remote file : 8" "putfile : failed to open local file (c:\jailbreak\wherevermyfileis)

-_____________-

'patchFstab.exe.' could not run.....