iPhone 3GS jailbreak an iphone 3gs will be possible in the future?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shizzo3, Jun 11, 2009.

1. shizzo3

shizzo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    as i see in the past,, each iphone was jailbroken and unlock weeks later of the release date.. so the new iphone 3gs will be jailbreak in the near future?.. if apple created this new phone its because its aware about all the programs to jailbreak the iphone,, so i suppose this new phone will have to have more security build-in software or something to keep the device away of the other apps... i still dont see why apple dont accept all those programs or dont let the people to run whatever program they want without saying that jailbreak breaks the its policy.

Its just an opinion,, but what do you think about this new iphone 3gs?
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

it might have to be the same as how the Dev-Team jailbroke the 2G iPod Touch. It won't be easy.
  3. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    if tehyve changed the processor, then it probably will take some time. And if they will find an exploit they probably wont release it unitll the ipod touch 3g will be released
  4. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, the iPod Touch 2G took time b/c they weren't interested in it, until they accidentally found the exploit and utilized it to make tethered jailbreak possible, and then untethered possible

Please Register or Log in to view images

I think the iPhone 3Gs will be jailbroken faster, b/c they actually care[/B about the iPhones, and I don't think they will hold off till the Touch 3G release b/c they don't care about it....

Just my 2 cents...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Piree

Piree New Member

Don't they make an exploit on purpose? I mean they sell alot more iPhones because they can get unlocked, without unlock and jb it would sell alot less.
    So they're just making profit from people unlocking the iphone, would make no sense to me if they want less people to buy the iphone.
  6. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    That's the conspiracy, some people also believe that the Dev Team is really just a branch of Apple. But I do not think they purposely leave an exploit, in reality, people will still buy an iPhone or iPod touch without a jailbreak.

I think they care about both, but you have to remember, this is the iPhone Dev Team, so that's going to be the number one priority.
  7. dualBang

dualBang New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The iPhone is their first priority, once they get iPhones jailbroken, they will move onto the iPod Touches.
  8. snotboy33

snotboy33 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Saving money for an Iphone 3GS right now! I think I have the money by the end of July. Im sure there will be a jailbreak for it by then...
  9. shizzo3

shizzo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    but there are bunch of people who buy the iphone just cuz the like the phone and dont really care about the jailbreak it apps.. no all the people think like us, who like to have more in the ipod or iphone than is permitted...
  10. korvmannen

korvmannen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Unless the security is so tight, the only option for jailbreak is hardware modifications..