Jailbreak 3g 3.1.3!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by paintball25x, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paintball25x

paintball25x New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry if the title is a little misleading. But in a way it's supposed to be. So here it goes.

1. I'm sure it annoys everyone when they read the same fourm question 100 times a day.

2. If you opened this thread looking for the 3.1.3 3g iPod jailbreak...There is NOT one. I will say it again, there is NOT a jailbreak out for any iPod touch 3rd generation running 3.1.3. (at the moment)

3. Please stop with the unneeded threads asking for it. I hope this clears up alot of threads for the future.

Thanks.
  2. Bolt

Bolt New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Um, alright. Im sure every twitter has already told people this dude..
  3. paintball25x

paintball25x New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well I have had this question at least 10 times in the last week. And I wanted to make it clear and anwser it for everyone ahead of time.
  4. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I hate it when people make unnecessary threads like this! It annoys me. You yourself made one of the threads that you are 'against'. If people want to see if there is a JB for the 3GS and 3rd gen iPod Touch just simply look at the front page. It will be on there if there is one. Plain and simple buddy..
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sorry I didn't mean against just.. You know.. You just made an unnecessary threads that is essentially meaningless to the iPTF community.
  5. paintball25x

paintball25x New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes I understand that, it's alright. I was just trying to prevent more posts about it. I figured if nobody said anything people would just keep making posts asking for it. Having 1 is better than 4 or 5 more.
  6. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

This thread is also closed. As will some other threads of the same type. Please don't make misleading posts; they don't work, and only draw more people asking the same question you just answered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.