Jailbreak 2Gen iPod 2.1.1? ...Sorry

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by rmarin, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmarin

rmarin New Member

Hey Guys,

So in one of my previous posts I said that my iTouch was pausing itself and turning On as well. Send it to Apple and they said that the Logic or Memory card was bad, so they send me a new one.

They gave me a 2 Gen 16GB iTouch, firmware 2.1.1 F38 and off course, I want to Jailbreak but I have read some comments that its still not possible, others said that it is but is not workig ok. So...

Can this iPod Jailbreak? Using Pw, Ziphone, Liberty???

Thanks
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There is absolutely no Jailbreak for the 2nd Gen iPod Touch at the Moment, and there may never be one. We can only keep hoping. Anyway the Dev Team are too busy with The 3G Unlock.

No matter what you have read, It is not possible as of now.
  3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's actually starting to bug me now the sheer number of 2nd gen iPod touch jailbreak threads springing up.
  4. rmarin

rmarin New Member

Mmmm f***.... Any ideas why? Hardware could be? Since Its posible with the F137 Firmware
  5. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

different processor, it hasnt been hacked yet, geez, i know these are forums, and no offense to you rmarin, but i hate that all new threads are just us helping people who have no idea whats going on, I think there needs to be a designated help forum and it needs to be at the top so new people can see it and go look in it
  6. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Rmarin, Read This.

Thats What Stickies are for

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

i know this but all the new people dont thats why it needs to be big as day on the front page
  8. rmarin

rmarin New Member

No offense to anyone, but if you dont want to answer, well dont, besides newton1221 said: a long day in fron of the pc could be saved. Thats what a forum its for aint it?

And im only new here, in the forum... I now how to lots of itouch thing. My job doesnt let me spend one day reading and searching for comments, I have to go straight forward to the things I need.

If this is making you upset... I wont ask you anymore.

Thanks dude
  9. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

i'll be totally honest with you, i really didnt mean anything by it, i didnt want to be offensive, its just the masses of people lately, so many newcomers, dont get me wrong, i love helping people with their problems, it just gets tiresome when its the same two or three questions over and over, i apologize if i was rude, its not your fault at all, you were just looking for answers, its just that soooo many people are doing the same exact thing
  10. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Agreed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.