Jailbreak 2.0.2 windows only

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by letsgoeagles36, Aug 20, 2008.

1. letsgoeagles36

letsgoeagles36 New Member

Im going to make this as quick and easy as i can for you guys-questions goto me at mcnabbfan4ever5@yahoo.com.

1.Download Quickpwn-http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
    2.Upgrade your device to 2.0.2(you will not lose anything) and then CLOSE ALL ITUNES/ITUNES RELATED PROGRAMS WITH TASK MANAGER.(ctrl+alt+delete)
    3.Open quickpwn and select your device, hit the next arrow
    4.To continue you must have a 2.0.1 ipsw file that corresponds to your device. I cant post the links for them because its against the rules i think but maybe if you emailed me i might be able to send it.........................................................anyway hit browse,select your ipsw and continue on
    5.Next you must make sure whatever installer you want is checked-cydia,installer, or both-most ppl get both because some packages only are distriputed in one or the other.
    6.Next is where the magic happens.... hit the start button and you will see what i mean. A black screen will come up and automaticly start the process. About a minute in it will tell you to shut your device off and keep it plugged in.The next part can be tricky though, but it tells you what to do and even has a counter for you. If you dont know what im talking about you will in a sec. After that your ipod will turn white and it will finish up. It will automatically kick into the pineapple logo and waalaa your device is jailbroken. If you have any questions,concerns,or whatever my email is at the top of this post.Please though tell me what you thought of the guide and what not becuase i might start making videos after a new jailbreak is released becuase i usually do it within the hour the program is released and would not mind helping out anyone who doesnt no how so just send me feedback(even if it is bad) to my email.....just no swearing or anything cause ill just cuss you out back

Please Register or Log in to view images

.. have a good one
  2. pistolpeet

pistolpeet New Member

ok im going to try this out.... feedback when i finished...
  3. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

didnt work for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

its probably my fault tho
  4. letsgoeagles36

What happened i might be able to help.... I had a very very well written one and in depth but when trying to add screen shots it opened in the window i was using and when i pressed the back button it was blank....so i had to write another........ and i did .......but when i put in a link i didnt even think about it and opened the page in the same window i was using and i did it again lol.....im tired today....so i had to make one quick one cause i didnt want to write the same stuff 3 times... but anyways just email me and i will respond very fast or comment here but it might take me longer to check this idk.
  5. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

You serious? I already made the pretty much same exact thread yesterday...
  6. letsgoeagles36

i didnt copy if thats wat u mean
  7. OskarMackay

OskarMackay New Member

You f***ing copycat i aint even gonna do this blahblahblah 2.0.1 is fine.
  8. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I know, but we don't need 2 threads of the same exact thing.
  9. letsgoeagles36

wtf i just sat here for a god damn hour or so and messed up 2 times but still wrote this.... I didnt check to see if anyone wrote this yet so f off. Damn getting pissed off because there are 2 posts that can help people thats just messed up so when your done with your little pms'ing then you can talk to me. besides i didnt ask you to jailbreak 2.0.2 i could care less this is for the ppl who want it you little b*tch.
  10. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Me done PMS'ing? LMFAO kid, get out of here. You were 2nd (3rd actually), just accept it. It's a fine guide but it's not needed.