Jailbreak 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PinkFloyd10, Dec 13, 2007.

1. PinkFloyd10

PinkFloyd10 New Member

OK! This is getting me mad!!!! Ive done this 5 times and every time i gat this message saying "an unrecovererable error was encountered during this jailbreak. see console for details" then another message comes up saying "cannot launch iPHUC". ive put okto prep on it then updated it. Im on a mac. Whats wrong with it?!?

Thanks
  2. Dingo

Dingo New Member

it would be nice if anybody had a solution to this, as i have the same problem…

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think they forget some of the steps in trying to simplify the 1.1.2 install of jailbreak. Some things you should look for...

1. That you have the latest version of Java
    2. That in Windows you've quit iTunes AND all the iTunes related files (iTunesHelper, iPodHelper, etc.) using Task Manager
    3. That you put the folder with the jailbreak at the root of your Windows PC C:\ and on the desktop of your Mac (on Mac, you may also have to rename your HD temporarily to 'MacintoshHD')...
    4. If windows.bat launches and closes immediately, open up the command prompt (Run "cmd"), navigate to the jailbreak folder, and type in windows.bat in the command line. See what the output says.
    5. If windows.bat just refuses to launch, try to double-click the jailbreak.jar file itself (that's all windows.bat basically does).

Not sure if that'll help you, but figured it can't hurt...