Jailbreak 1.1.2 opens closes nothing happens

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Tlingit, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Tlingit

Tlingit New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When I end all Itunes, apple, and ipod processes. I go to double click the Jailbreak application it pops up and closes nothing happens. I am pretty sure i fallowed all of the steps. Any ideas thanks
  2. deveelx

deveelx New Member

Try opening iTunes again and let it connect your ipod. After that close iTunes again wthout disconnecting your iPod frk itunes. Keep it connected to itunes when you close it. Then press ctrl+alt+delete on ur keyboard to end all itunes/ipod related prgrams. Now run the jailbreak again. It should work. If not restart ur ipod the repeat the whole thing again. Restart, not restore.
  3. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you add a "pause" command at the end of the windows.bat program, that will leave the error message on the screen, it's easier to solve knowing what is wrong (you should also post this in the right section

Please Register or Log in to view images

).

But from the look of it, I'd say: put the jailbreak in a directory so that there is no space in the whole path.

If that still doesn't work, you may have to check your Java interpreter, re-install it with the latest version from Sun.