iOS 3.1 jailbraking

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by badhan, Jan 17, 2010.

1. badhan

badhan New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hello... iv just brougt my ipod touch 8gb (3.1.2) 2 days ago. im living in bangladeh and its not possible to register with itunes store coz this country isnt in the list

Please Register or Log in to view images

now i want to jailbreak my ipod touch to install applications and games. which software should i use and how do i jailbreak? please help me im a novice user. plz help me.
  2. maxam

maxam Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Use blackra1n. Its a simple jailbreak with just one click. If you have problems pm me. And if you really want to register with the itunes store, just make your country usa but you will not be able to buy anything.
  3. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    first of all, you gotta have itunes installed on your pc.
    then you should download blackra1n on your pc and run it with your ipod connected to your pc to jailbreak your ipod touch. itunes does not have to be open.
    then when your ipod touch reboots and the usb cable and itunes logo come up on your ipod, run blackra1n on your pc again to boot it up. you will have to do this everytime you turn off your ipod, so just leave it in sleep instead of turning it off.
    you should then get a blackra1n icon on your home screen. open it up and download rock/cydia or both(you will need wifi)
    when it installs them, you can use either one to download jailbreak apps or even some games.