jailbeak is NOT dead!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by flyingguitar, Jul 13, 2008.

1. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    for all of those people who think jailbreaking is dead it is not. we started the jailreaking comuntity so as long as we are here so will the jailbreak, even if we must start from scratch with 2.0 I'm sure the DEV team can do it along with all the developers that aren't being sucked in by apple

Please Register or Log in to view images

. we started with nothing back when 1.1.1 came out so why can't we do it again? so what I'm basicly trying to say is that the jailbrake will never die as long as we support it. no mater what apple has to say about it.
  2. Shadowriver

Shadowriver Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Think why ppl JB touches and then think what Apple just gave

this is not the same as 1.1.1. Yes, it won't die but number of JB units surly will be reduced.
  3. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

The dav team?????? The dav team isn't going to be who brings us a jailbreak it will be the DEV team besides they already announced pwnage 2.0 and cmw will start on winpwn as soon as he gets a iPhone 3g. Every one knows it's not dead, infact this is amazingly quick for the DEV Team to find a jailbreak already. It was a while after 1.1.3 until we could jailbreak, but only a week or two(longer for 16gb iPods)Why even post this, everyone already knows 2.0 is jailbroken.....
  4. flyingguitar

Device:
    iPhone 6
    woops typo

5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I ask the same thing about most of your posts and threads.
  6. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

It's not like any of your last posts or threads have been remotely useful, I swear once you guys reach zealot you just get on here everyday to critisize other people, you are no longer useful to this community if you just want to get on here and bad mouth people that are on the other side of the world. You think you are cool because you have like 5000 posts but if you were really cool you would have a life and not get on here every day and spam up the forum. You post like 60 posts every day but not a single one of them help people. So back off mate

ON TOPIC: Maybe you should change this thread to more announcing pwnage 2.0 news and jailbreak stuff , other than just saying jailbreak will not die, because everyone is already confident it won't die.
  7. flyingguitar

Device:
    iPhone 6
    and may I ask you to say it again cuz IDK what u r talking about
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I saw a few threads saying it was dead and thought it was time for some1 to say otherwise
  8. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

alright, if you think this thread will help ok..... btw you were wondering what jpga13 meant....he was attempting to say that all my posts were useless,
  9. flyingguitar

Device:
    iPhone 6
    ok. if all his post are useless then why would he post a useless post posting of all his posts were useless???
  10. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

dang that is confusing....He said that I post useless but really all his posts are useless and it's quite obvious because you can't get 5000 posts without spaming once in a while, which he did on your thread...