jail breaking to 1.1.3 issues please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by bergerking, Mar 3, 2008.

1. bergerking

bergerking New Member

hey um i just jailbroke my ipod to 1.1.3 and it was great everything was so much better then i tryed to install something and the installer crashed taking me straight back to the home screen and it did not install what i wanted it to install. so i figured i could just start over you know go all the way to the beging. so i did i restored my ipod to 1.1.1 and jail broke it then i jailbroke it to 1.1.2. sweet right almost down . sike!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i went to use the jailbreak 1.1.3 jailbreaker folder that i had gotten from ipodtouchhackster. it didnt work it wouldn't jail break again. ipodtouchhacksters program does work so if you are going to jailbreak your ipod i suggest using his youtube video to do it. anyway it would jailbreak my ipod again so i searched it and found something that said it would do the same thing . using the installer app and the official 1.1.3 upgrader app. so i did it and it loaded all the way but thern i restarted my ipod and it had done nothing . still at 1.1.2 . so please if anybody has had this problem and knows what to do or if anybody can maybe try to figure this out please i need my ipod to be jailbroken at 1.1.3 with the wiggle home screen apps . PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!