jail breaking 1.1.2 - 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bitschkat, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Bitschkat

Bitschkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    First of, i know this will get flamed, im sorry, but i cant find a guide that is recent to do this, (1.1.2 jailbroken to 1.1.4 jailbroken) or is their something else i should be going to?

Ive seena few guides, but some of the sites ive checked say these dont work anymore, and not to do them, so im unsure of what todo. Yes ive looked around the forums. Can someone point me in the direction of a guide that works fully, i am noob at this (like you couldn't tell :s) so please, dont flame, and if you could, help me out by telling me whatever information is relevant.

thanks guys, and sorry i know you get this alot...

edit: just realised i joined this site in 2007 lol, was a noob back than too, when they first came out, and i screwed my ipod up trying to jailbreak it...so nevermind that

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Did you searched in the old archives section ?
  3. Bitschkat

Bitschkat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    as i said, im told from other sites some of those methods are now obselete and may harm my iTouch, so im trying to avoid them, i would like a method that is still known to work though, or should u upgrade to 2.2.1? or something.
  4. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Upgrade to 2.2.1 and use QuickPwn.
  5. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I used iLiberty to jailbreak mine back in the 1.1.x days. Here's a tutorial Link

You might struggle to find iLiberty nowadays though, the site that originally hosted it is down indefinitely. You're best to scour google to try and find it.

However, as 3.0 is coming out soon, I'd upgrade to that when it comes out and wait for a jailbreak from the iPhone dev team. That way everything is new and you'll have the app store too.