Jaadu VNC problem ! help......

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by henrylo1021, Mar 30, 2009.

1. henrylo1021

henrylo1021 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I downloaded Jaadu VNC Connect and typed the correct IP address and password.
    and my WinVNC server is on. but every time I press connect, the screen shows this message to me "authenticating" then "Connection Closed The server closed the connection"

So wheres the problem? other VNC viewers have no problems

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. berky93

berky93 New Member

are you sure your firewall allows the connection port through? theres a great tutorial on the jaadu vnc site to do that.

also, check the settings in both your vnc app and jaadu. make sure you have guest encryption set to "prefer off" and that you have the right port, password, and operating system settings in jaadu.
  3. OCP

OCP Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Im having an issue with this program myself, I can connect on my own network but if I try to use anything other then my network I get "server closed the connection" and Jaadu site is very limited with info. Im also using RealVNC.

As for the OP's "authenticating" thats the password, you need the password you used for the vnc server.
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Use TightVNC server, or UltraVNC.
  5. Guegs

Guegs Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Also, make sure you have Jaadu VNC Connect installed on your computer. Apparently you need this to be able to access your computer from anywhere but your home network. Also, email the Jaadu VNC support. They are very helpful.
  6. Psmth

Psmth New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You need to port forward, the VNC Connect is pretty useless unless you want to SSH