Jaadu RDP or VNC out of home

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by KillaKen33, May 25, 2009.

1. KillaKen33

KillaKen33 New Member

I ran across someone who was able to use Jaadu (I think it was RDP) in an area without wifi (I know there is no available wifi in this area) supposedly by extending his wifi area. He was very vague and said he had to configure his router but showed me and it worked. Wondering if anyone knows how to or if this can be done. If so this could make fring transform your iTouch into an iPhone.
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What he said was S#!@. Either he was standing far outside his house connected to an 802.11n network or he had an iPhone, simple as that. If we COULD have wide unlimited access to wifi networks where ever we went, we COULD use fring or Skype or whatever you use but you would need a microphone (buy those apple headphones) and it would be VERY impractical. And for the love of god, its an iPod Touch.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. synchron

synchron New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I find that using my ipt2g on a comfortable lounge chair at my neighborhood coffee shop and calling my sister 3000 miles away using cheap Voip/Fring/Siphon 0.019/min vs $30/mo data plan Iphone rates to be very practical.

Synchron

Please Register or Log in to view images