izymail is not free!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by PCKid, Nov 12, 2007.

1. PCKid

PCKid New Member

After checking their site the so called Free registration is not really free in the true sense of FREE. It is a TRIAL version. 20 days after that you have to pay for it. US$1.49 per month. Pretty cheap but I don't really need mail on my Touch that bad to pay for it. Can always just check my hotmail on my mac in the morning. We really need hotmail to work direct.
  2. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    why don't you just install the mail appliciation from the iphone or use mobilemail ?
  3. 864646

864646 New Member

wat do u mean iphone mail app or mobile mail??
    is that the one that comes with the iphone app pack
  4. redwizard

redwizard New Member

izymail is not a mail client, it's a website that Hotmail users have been going to so that we could make our hotmail accounts usable with the iphone mail app...thru izymail we could use our hotmail accounts on the iTouch or iPhone...so the problem is not just using some compatible software, the problem is that now we have to pay some website to turn our hotmail accounts into IMAP ones

Please Register or Log in to view images

P.S. now I know why I haven't been able to update my inbox for the last 2 weeks
  5. PCKid

PCKid New Member

OK will try that but isn't mobile mail the mail app on the iphone anyway? I've got the full iphone apps folder saved on my HD and there is only mobile mail in it. Just sftped into my touch and I have the iphone mail already there. But I thought the whole point of using izymail was that we can't just use iphone mobilemail to retrieve hotmail?