izymail expired!! HELP!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by pipaguapique, Nov 5, 2007.

1. pipaguapique

pipaguapique New Member

first of all...this is my first post so...yeah...anywho...

i signed up for the "free" account on izymail and i was getting my e mail pretty cool and all until the freakin thing expired and now it wont let me do nothing!! i even created a gmail account so i can foward my mails from hotmail to gmail and i cant!!! it says that the username and/or password is not right...and it sends me to the registration form on izymail

i really wanna use this feature on my ipot!! please what can i do?
  2. pjbarnoy

pjbarnoy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, you could use the iPhone's Mail app. Have you Jailbroken your iPoT?
  3. pipaguapique

pipaguapique New Member

it´s been fully jailbroken!!

my ipod is jailbroken and i am using the mail app...the problem here is with izymail...it just wont let me do nothing!! i tried the gmail-hotmail thing...Didnt work!!....just tell me...is EVERYONE here paying for their izymail account??
  4. Freddro

Freddro New Member

I sort of have the same problem. I get an error message that says "the connection to the server "in.izymail.com" failed.

I deleted my account under mail settings, then added the account back through izymail and still have the same issue.

Any ideas?
  5. bb10lue

bb10lue New Member

Delete some mails that you don't need, then you should be able to use it again~
  6. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Yea,
    You have the settings entered wrong.
  7. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    same prob then i changed it to pop and it worked
  8. pipaguapique

pipaguapique New Member

you changed what to pop?? could you explain this a little bit more in detail im sure there s thousands of people having the same problem as me!!
    i went to the settings thing in my gmail and went to fowarding and pop changed it to enable pop and still!! i get this message when trying to add my hotmail account

Server denied POP3 access for the given username and password.
    Please contact Microsoft's support team for more information on POP access.
  9. Freddro

Freddro New Member

Thanks for helping Blake! I tried everything from the tutorial and for some reason after it is verified and I go into my mail, it won't update. I double checked all my settings compared to the walkthrough in the thread, but for some reason it won't update. I had it working for about a week and a half, then all of a sudden it stopped updating.

If I'm doing something wrong in settings, what exactly am I doing wrong? I followed the tutorial exactly how it is.

Again, I appreciate anybody's help on this as I definately am not as tech savvy as most people on this board, but I have followed everything else to the tee and everything else worked great! For some reason it just won't update.

Thanks
  10. Mrw726

Mrw726 New Member

This happened to me-

First after 30 messages you get text-based messages
    Next after 20 days you get locked out of izymail, says cannot connect.

I payed for the subscription because it was just an awesome thing to have.

BTW the dude who says delete some mail THIS DOES NOTHING. Maybe it works for hotmail but it does not work for Yahoo! Do you have a special hotmail account? Like the Yahoo! Plus account?

Honestly, 17.95 for a complete year is very easy to come by, if your scared that it might be a scam then get a Pre-Paid Visa or American Express gift card.