iZoo/MiZoo Game Discussion

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Lazrhog, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Lazrhog

Lazrhog New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi, just to let you know that my game iZoo is now available exclusively to the IpodTouchFans Repo (search for it on the forums)

Can we keep discussions regarding the game in this thread from now on please, so I only have to check back in one place for bugs/new ideas etc.

Also, one of the updates I am looking into is to be able to switch themes. So if anyone decides to re-do the graphics (I have left all the graphics files in the pack for modification), then let me know so I can put their theme in the next release pack.

enjoy the game everyone
    Lazrhog
    2 people like this.
  2. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Just downloaded and installed - will let you know

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks Man!

EDIT!!! : It plays very well -I really enjoyed it!!

Only question - is there a way to quit during the game, rather than holding the Home button until it exits??

The NEW GAME button didnt seem to reste me during a game either.....V small changes, the gameplay itself is great fun. Well done!
  3. sandman4sure

sandman4sure New Member

Great game! I love it.

Thanks for making it.

P.S. saw one small bug when i switched an animal before the new "falling of new animals" was complete. It left a space open...
  4. jakaraka

jakaraka Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    In the original there is a hint feature, where an available move blnks when a move hasnt been made for a certain time, should be a good add on feature.

As mentioned by other users the ability to resume the game after pressing the home button and reopening the application.

Also aswell as the new game button maybe a pop up after the donate page asking to start a new game..

Other than that excellent! Keep up the good work!
  5. t4t5

t4t5 New Member

I made a simple mod for iZoo!

I replaced some of the number digits and letters with better-looking ones, tell me what you think!

And btw, this is an awesome app! The only thing I want is the Zoo Keeper music when I play.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

6. steeped

steeped New Member

Here, I recently made this, I hope you like.

The first image is for the icon, the second is just another one of those bejeweled imaged because there is one extra animal in the iZoo game than there in shapes in the real bejeweled game/

Attached Files:

7. Lazrhog

Lazrhog New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

yep thats the bug I am aware of and will fix in the next version
  8. Lazrhog

Lazrhog New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

This feature is in the game, you just haven't found it. It is unlimited hints in the first version but will be limited in future versions
  9. mikey331

mikey331 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    actually replying from by iPod
    Just played it, and noticed some bugs/glitches
    1. When already in a game, the new game button does not work
    2. Sometimes, when the blocks are falling from the top, one block that flashes between all the animals will drop, and when I press it, it takes away all the blocks of the same type
    3. When I cleared a row, I held one block in the space where the new ones would fall, and the new blocks fell over it

Other than that, it's amazing
  10. melih

melih New Member

I use to play this alot. I loved it. Butjust a question, sometimes when i try to switch two block around, they automatically swtich back. Why?