izoo help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wtfiwantgames4, May 10, 2008.

1. wtfiwantgames4

wtfiwantgames4 New Member

i have a problem with izoo, i have 1.1.4 jailbreaked and i put in http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml in my sources, there is no izoo in games, i tried to refresh a couple of times, still no izoo, what can i do to get izoo, i really want to game it looks really fun
  2. Tobi1860

Tobi1860 New Member

i have the same problem. I want the game, too. can i manually install on 1.1.4?
  3. Lazrhog

Lazrhog New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    There is a download link at http://casey.org.uk/ipod_izoo/

however, you have to change the permissions for it to run. Read the previous iZoo thread for details.
  4. jawshoouh

jawshoouh New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Which previous iZoo thread? I can't find another iZoo thread in the Game Releases forum or in the iZoo Game Discussion thread (well, to be honest, I only made it through about 13 of the 51 pages before giving up looking for it).
  5. Tobi1860

Tobi1860 New Member

problem solved

3 steps to install iZoo manually:

1.: You must download the file from http://casey.org.uk/ipod_izoo/ and unzip to a folder named iZoo.app
    2.: You must put the folder with winscp or other into the Applications Folder on your Iphone
    3.: You must set the permissions in all files in the iZoo Folder to 0755 and/or tape in the command of winscp or other "chmod -R +s /Applications/iZoo.app/iZoo"
  6. jawshoouh

jawshoouh New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Nice, thank you! I found another easy way to chmod all the files (and directories in iZoo.app):

SSH into your iPod via Terminal (SSH root@IP_Address)
    Type in password when prompted
    Type in this command to change ALL files' permissions in the directory and it's sub-directories:

Replace the -type f with -type d for directories.

Thanks for posting that, Tobi860...I found the above method last night, just didn't have a chance to post it.
  7. wtfiwantgames4

wtfiwantgames4 New Member

you could also use that sources that you cant find izoo, you just need to refresh like 5 times before it comes out
  8. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Might wanna put this in a different category such as the main iPod Touch Games section rather than the release section. The release section is reserved for Game Releases. Hope you fix your problem with iZoo!

Ian
  9. sneakerfreaker

sneakerfreaker New Member

I go tthe Sources one to work, I just typed it in then restarted the Ipod and it worked fine.