iWrap - total body wrap for ipod touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by JayKay1967, Oct 19, 2007.

1. JayKay1967

JayKay1967 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if you are looking for something paper thin, clear and durable to cover and protect your iTouch then have a look at iWrap. I have owned every Ipod since 2nd Gen and this is the best skin I've every owned.

Imagine hard as nails selophane wrapping. It comes in 3 pieces and completely covers the ipoT even wrapping around the corners. It just works - absolutely no air bubbles as the skin breathes them out after a day - no problems with touch screen responsiveness either.

The added bonus for me is that IMHO the colours on the IPOT look deeper and richer looking the clear film. You know how looking through polarised lenses brings a different texture to colours. It just looks better IMO.

http://www.getiwrap.com/ipodtouchcovers.html (watch the video on how to apply to a nano but its the same process - idiot proof as I proved)

Maybe it's a bit pricey at $14 and I had to wait two weeks for it to ship from the US but I am really impressed. It's easy to put on and can be taken off easily - not that you would want to (but can only be used once).

For the cynics out there...no I don't work for them or get any incentive for this post.

Just a happy customer as my IpoT is keeping "as new" under this bodywrap.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Jay
  2. Huy

Huy New Member

Where do you live?
    Just because it took 14 days to ship ...

Greetz
  3. minority

minority New Member

too late for me the back of my touch is already scratched up.
  4. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So its selophane wrapping that not only protects your ipod but it somehow enhances the colour and depth of the ipods screen? Somehow i highly doubt that claim. Either way this should be under the cases section.
  5. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Please do us a favor and post a review. I would love to know how this pits against Invisibleshield.

It would be nice to know what kind of adhesive it uses to stick and if it leaves any gunk or junk.
  6. andyandy6464

andyandy6464 New Member

I think the Invisible Shield would PWN this.
  7. Havoc443

Havoc443 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

Well I just ordered one right now after seeing this post cause the invisible shield is much more expensive (To ship from www.shieldzone.com to Canada would be about $50 total and even the one place near me sells it for $30, i bought this for $17 including shipping), it may take a couple weeks if the original poster had an average delivery time but I will be sure to review it when it gets here. I won't be able to compare it to anythign of course but I'll give you an idea of its quality at least. The company says it leaves no residue if removed and offers a lifetime warranty if scratched so worst case scenario is it sucks and I b*tch at them and get a new one or my money back. Check back in a couple weeks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. thedarkhorse

thedarkhorse New Member

I got one too, I'm from BC Canada. I can confirm that shipping takes two weeks.
    I'm overall pleased with it, I don't mind the different feel on the screen and I like how the corners are protected unlike some lower priced wraps out there.
  9. Havoc443

Havoc443 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is it one big piece for the whole body or is it one for the front and one for the back? I ask cause I would rather not have anything on the front since it is already scratch resistant.
  10. omarnaji2003

omarnaji2003 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)