iwork.com screenshots and small review

Discussion in 'Macworld San Francisco 2009' started by blackjak231, Jan 7, 2009.

1. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Hey guys!

I just finished downloading and installing iwork 09 and its great! I couldnt wait to use the new iwork.com. Everybody said it was like google docs, but i have to say its much better, especially with the interface!

Here is what you see when opening the site:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Next load up all of your documents on "the cloud". You have a 1Gb limit which i feel isnt that much... the interface is really nice!! see by yourself:

Now, lets open a document... The full document with the different fonts, colors and images loads up. The loading time is a little long, but its worth it trust me! Again, another great interface with features that make you feel like you were in iwork on your mac! here is a quick screenshot!

Overall experience: AWESOME! but it needs a little more work and features liek editing online!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Thats the whole point of iwork.com is to edit and share documents, not for creation of them like Google. Myself and others who I have spoken to who use this for whats it's intended for think its pretty strong