Ivyskin possibly the worst company

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by thizzling, Dec 13, 2008.

1. thizzling

thizzling New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After reviewing the ivyskin reflect screens for all ipod touches and iphones I am embarrassed to say that I gave them positive feedback. After just 2 months of having it, I have had to rip it off due to the intense amounts of scratches, EVERYWHERE. Also the company sucks! They deleted everyones account and they stopped answering to their feedbacks. I am too disappointed with this company. The switcheasy company is by far the best company I have dealt with. Videos will be up soon to show how horrible this product is. If you really want it though, try amazon, ebay, or handhelditems.com it is much cheaper for the same product.
  2. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  3. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The better business bureau is a joke - all they really are is a registry - companies pay to belong and be listed - so you could have the worst company in the world, but as long as you pay them you can be listed, and the implication of being listed is that you are somehow superior. If you really want to complain, and have it mean something, check out the Consumer Protection Agency in your state and report it to them.
  4. thizzling

thizzling New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks guys i will do both. this company sucks. remember stay away from them