iVista Theme

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by ThunderBull4, Aug 17, 2008.

1. ThunderBull4

ThunderBull4 New Member

I have a question about this theme, or any theme i download in fact, from Customize - downloaded from Cydia. Any theme I download works fine, except the wallpaper never loads properly... the lock wallpaper is fine, the app icons are fine, they all change to iVista theme, but the wallpaper itself stays pure black. When I try to apply the wallpaper it says "Copy Result - Encountered an error copying the files.

Here are my stats:

8 GB iPod Touch
    Jailbroken 2.0.1

Anyone know anything about this or how I could fix it?

***Edit: Ok well I downloaded the winterboard theme and went into it and checked "User Wallpaper" and now the background shows up, but it's not the right background. It shows the same background as the lock screen background. In the preview of iVista, the background is different. When I downloaded it and applied it, it put the same picture for both the lock screen background, and the regular background.

This might help you guys help me:

When I go into Customize > Customize Images/Sounds > Dock Image > Dock > iVista, I get a screwed up screen.... its like blank (showing the small checker board squares) with 2 black transparent stripes going across it horizontally. I'm no expert, but that doesn't seem right? I re-installed iVista and no change. Any ideas?
  2. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dont use customize to skin your ipod. just use winterboard coz it all works.
  3. ThunderBull4

ThunderBull4 New Member

Nevermind, I got it to work

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well I manually changed the background myself with SSH.