I've tried EVERYTHING to get my WIFI working.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by semisocial, Mar 10, 2008.

1. semisocial

semisocial New Member

Thought it was my IPOD, but it connected today at work, which shows me that this does have the capability to get online.
    This thing HAS connected to my network before, and suddenly stopped. I have restored and reset it. It was previously jailbroken. I am currently online with a laptop on the same network I cannot get online with with my touch. I have tried getting on to google with an IP, with no luck. I have no idea what is wrong. I can gain a normal IP address with no problem. My network is unsecured with mac address filtering off.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I just dont know how to fix this... can someone please help me?
  2. full1

full1 New Member

try restoring your touch that should do it. Press shift and click restore.. Then find the version you downloaded.. If you don't know where to find the. Firmware message me and I will send them to you..
  3. semisocial

semisocial New Member

I've already done that thinking that it was going to work. Well, it didn't. I factory resetted the thing to bare bones and upgraded to the 1.1.4 in the process. Uggghhh.... Can it be a setting in my router????? It can't be if im online with my laptop!!!
  4. vanhalenfanrob

vanhalenfanrob New Member

i think it may have something to do with your router if your knowlegdable about them i would say do a reset and setup all your options again and see if that helps
  5. Jrman09

Jrman09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am currently experiencing the same problem, except my friend's Touch still works with the network, while my Touch won't. The only difference in our touches is that he got his touch around Christmas 2007 and his came with firmware 1.1.3. We are both on firmware 1.1.1 right now.
  6. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

y bump another 2 month old thread? Y?