I've installed themes, how do I get them to work?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by stephieeexo, Dec 26, 2007.

1. stephieeexo

stephieeexo New Member

I got my iPod touch yesterday, I've jailbroken it and its working well, in fact I'm on it right now, I've got some games and stuff, but I don't know how to get the themes to work, I have no idea. Can someone please help me? Thank you.
  2. sammyc7

sammyc7 New Member

Download Summerboard, tehn go onto download themes after by going to the "Themes Summerboard" folder.

After you've downloaded Summerboard and some themes, tap on it and go to "Theme" where the themes you downloaded will be. After choosing the theme you want, press the home button, your ipod will restart, slide to unlock and it will be on!
  3. stephieeexo

stephieeexo New Member

um where is themes? Do i have to use a computer? I'm really sorry but i'm not the smartest of people haha . :]
  4. SynnR

SynnR New Member

1. Themes can be downloaded from Installer.app OR from your computer. Downloaded themes are found in SMBPrefs in the Themes section.
    2. See above.
  5. Laser

Laser New Member

I dont get this either.....
    I know how to get summerboard, I know how to get themes, but i dont know how to use them
  6. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

This is easy stuff... download summerboard, once installed, reboot (shut down, press hold button until the red slider shows up and slide, then restart) now download a theme off installer, press home button, it'll restart, then go SMBprefs > Themes > Select downloaded theme... ^^ pretty simple.
  7. jeremybrs

jeremybrs New Member

ITS NOT WORKING it said i have it checked and i restarted it!

does haveing 1.1.2 have something to do with it?