I've got serious problem here,accidentally install iphone apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by velato, Dec 27, 2007.

1. velato

velato New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    :cry:..i dunno wad to do already...anyone plz help, i;ve accidentally installed this iphone app called xlaunch because i thought i was i launcher, then suddenly my itouch restart and it hangs,itunes cnnt recognise my itouch and...:cry:
  2. chopshop

chopshop New Member

When all else fails you can Force Restore. There should be a sticky with detailed instructions. Just remember to do exactly as they say (plug it into the computer before starting, and when it say keep holding, it really means keep holding the button for longer than you think you need to)

If you search, though, you may find other solutions to your problem.
  3. velato

velato New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    OK,i already know wats the problem why my itunes did not recognise my ipod..i accidentally delete this file from my ipod touch...

It's services.plist under /System/Library/Lockdown directory...

Can someone upload or pm me this file,i think its the only way for my ipod to restore...
  4. chopshop

chopshop New Member

You should be able to force restore no matter what you've deleted. iTunes won't recognize the iPod until the force restore sequence has finished, so don't worry that your plugging it in and it's not recognized.
  5. velato

velato New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    THe thing is the services.plist is the main file for syncing songs/phots etc..if its gone,i tunes cannt even recognise it...

OK,i found the services.plist but itunes told me that ipod is not conected properly even though i connected properly.Can anyone send me the whole of lockdown directory,coz tat wad i do...i deleted the whole lockdown directory...plzzz
  6. velato

velato New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Ya,ure right,finally i cn restore it back..thnx dude 4 telling me..phew