Ive Got Beef With FedEx

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ediddy_getcrunk, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ediddy_getcrunk

ediddy_getcrunk New Member

Sep 30, 2007 11:11 AM
    Arrived at FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN WHY?!?

2:50 AM
    Departed FedEx location
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Sep 29, 2007 2:40 AM
    Int'l shipment release
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN

why on earth, when my shipment is supposed to be coming to Montana...would they send it from alaska, to indianapolis...then further south to Memphis...when they basically bypassed Montana....someone please learn me this one
  2. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    mne did the same thing
  3. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i actually dont think it did.mine got here in 1 day and went from cali to alaska to indiana to here in ONE day? i dont think so... that and the tracking is totally screwed up. mine said that it was "recieved" on the 28th FIRST and THEN it said that it had been picked up in alaska on the 27th... how tf is that possible when i GOT it at 9 AM on the 28th...
  4. planemaker

planemaker New Member

All courier companies send shipments through a regional depot. Memphas is your regional hub.
  5. ediddy_getcrunk

memphis is a regional hub for Montana? i dont think so....
  6. Chris24

Chris24 New Member

When I got my Apple keyboard a while back, the company *Said* it was shipping past my home to another city west of mine, then back in a day. I don't think it ACTUALLY went to that other city. Oh, and random note, Apple had my name spelled right: "Chris Thomson" but FedEx had it spelled "Chris Thompson" for some reason. Not too automated.
  7. Rimz808

Rimz808 New Member

easy dude.. that's how shipments are shipped. Yours is not the ONLY package that FedEx has you know. Indianapolis, alaska, etc are "hubs" where fed ex goes to, and then ships your orders accordinly. I live in Hawaii, but my shipment came out of China. They could have just gone directly to hawaii, but instead when to Alaska, Indiana, California, then finally to Hawaii. Just the way things work.

Dont worry, you will get it. I know, it's hard looking at the tracking info, only to know it's further away from you. But eventually, when you see that it's in the factory in your state, you will start to look out of your window for that FedEx truck!

Good luck and enjoy your ipot!
  8. ediddy_getcrunk

oh dude im toally with you on it..it is just ironic that the have to fly over my state to get to where the package is now

Please Register or Log in to view images

would be nice to have just put a parachute on it and kicked it off the plane to me

Please Register or Log in to view images

...and yes the FedEx truck watching will ensue...good thing i get home from class before 3 (when the FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. trucks usually make it to my neck of the woods)
  9. nycticorax

nycticorax New Member

10. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    WTH ? well thats sorta funny but really random.