iTunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by trophyman, Dec 29, 2009.

1. trophyman

trophyman New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Can someone tell me if there is another app that I can use to interface with my iPod Touch? Just started using iTunes and I understand that there is a learning curve but I have to say that this has to be one of the poorest designed interfaces ever. So everytime I hook up my iPod to my computer iTunes will try to load the same songs that I already have on there unless I UNCHECK every song that I don't want. And if the song is not checked in itunes then it's deleted from the iPod??? Please tell me that I'm doing something wrong here!
  2. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    um... it sounds like it's working fine.
    if you have selected "sync only checked songs" then it should try to add a song unless you uncheck it and it shouldn't add any that you don't have checked
    not sure if i'm getting what your problem is here... please explain more
  3. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Some programs work for people, and then for some people it drives them nuts.

Sadly, as far as I know the only other option is SharePod. Go to google, type it in, download it.

This'll be harder, and you can't get app's with it or anything.
  4. trophyman

trophyman New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    OK--I think that I've got it fugured out. If I uncheck everything in the folder that I'm sharing with ipod then the next time I hook it up to charge, and it sync's, everything that is NOT checked is removed from the ipod whether I like it or not, very strange. Nevertheless, I'll have to roll with it---- Thanks everyone.
  5. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    iTunes is a very good media manager.

If you want selective syncing, just create a playlist with the songs you want on it, and sync that to the iPod.