iTunes

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by WhiteChristmas, Dec 5, 2007.

1. WhiteChristmas

WhiteChristmas New Member

When you buy a song on the itunes that is onboard with the touch and then connect it to ur computer, will the itunes on the computer upload ONLY the songs on the computer and erase the song u bought on the touch?
  2. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Are you trying to say this..

"I bought a song on iTunes(mobile) and when i sinc, will iTunes(Media Player) erase the song that I bought?"

Well, if you bought a song on your iPod, iTunes is going to transfer the song(s) to your HD (Hard Drive) in other words, you have the one on your ipod, and one copy of it..

Please Register or Log in to view images

hope i explain myself
  3. vstro24

vstro24 New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Well i dont trust it that much so i just buy my songs on my PC so im not sure but i think that when u sync ur ipod and ur logged into itunes it will put ur info on the touch. so then when u buy a song it will be registered to you so you can download it as many times as you want because it was registered as a buy from you. When you buy it from ur touch then i think that itunes pops up and says that i needs the rights to play this file bla bla bla. It will log u in(if ur not already) and download it it your library. I hope i made myself clear as its late and im about to go to bed.