itunes wont sync my photos to my touch?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by tc3jg, Mar 2, 2008.

1. tc3jg

tc3jg New Member

Hey everyone itunes wont sync photos to my touch after i tried to jailbreak it and had to restore it.....itunes syncs everything else including vids and contacts and ical just no photos whats up with that any ideas? it says

the ipod can not be synced the required files can not be found

what does that mean?
  2. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    go to itunes, xxxxxx's ipod, then at thee top, click on thhe photos tab. check the box that asks you to sync photos. and selecct the folder you wwant the pics to sync from. then cliick apply and sync. hope i helped
  3. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

if it says they cant find the files, obviously the photos that you have selected to sync have either been deleted or moved, therefore itunes cant find them
  4. tc3jg

tc3jg New Member

My question is what would be causing it to not to find the photos.....of course i looked into iphoto and had seen that all my photos had been deleted but i had some of them backed up so i put them back on...then i looked into my pictures folder and all of them are there they just dont appear in iphoto and it wont let me copy them either to iphoto....so what would cause it not to sync the photos that i reimported into iphoto?