iOS 4.0 iTunes won't sync music

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Welsh Star, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Welsh Star

Welsh Star New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am running iOS4 on an iPod Touch 2G 8GB. I was able to sync all my settings, photos and apps first time simply by pressing sync. However, I have been unable to sync music to my iPod Touch. I have tried manually selecting music to sync and the option to sync all ticked songs and videos, but both failed to transfer to my iPod.

I am using the latest iTunes 9.2. I did not have this problem when syncing music to my iPod Touch running 3.1.2 while using iTunes 9.2.

If anyone has any suggestions or have also encoutered this issue, please reply.

Thanks in advance.
  2. DiabolicalCactus

DiabolicalCactus New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Click your ipod for the overview, scroll down and click "Manually Manage Music and Videos". I had this problem too, but that fixed it.
  3. Welsh Star

Welsh Star New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I fixed it now. I had to uninstall and then reinstall iTunes

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks for the reply though

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. hopethishelp

hopethishelp New Member

Ok. First thing this is my first post/reply. I've been searching for this itunes syncing music to iphone running iso4 or higher fixed but wasn't successful. Until tonight I tried something new. All you have to do in itunes with your iphone/ipod plug into the computer. Select the music file you want and drag and drop it into the devices section over to your iphone/ipod name. Now you'll will notice that it will show the syncing in progress with file be transfer to your iphone/ipod. Well hope this will help some of you that are having this problems like me. Thanks for reading. Good luck