ITunes with a new ITOUCH

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by beedo, Oct 17, 2008.

1. beedo

beedo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello everyone first post, love the site. Anyway I have a 2nd gen Itouch and it has completely stopped working and I called apple and told me I need to send it in BLA...BLAAA.... you know. I bought It at Target and they said they would take it back and exchange it, I wanted to pay the difference and upgrade to the 16g and was wondering if I Tunes will sync all the stuff I have bought for the old Touch and sync it to the new touch? I forgot to ask the Apple people this when I had them on the phone and you know how long cust. support takes. Help is appreciated
  2. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    it will sync your all your app store apps and your notes, calendar etc. Well as long as you synced em.
  3. beedo

beedo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks, I wasnt sure because the apps that I bought I didnt know if I would be able to put them on more than 1 ITouch. I am going to exchange in the morning Cant wait to get the 16g I have filled up the 8!
  4. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you payed for them they are registered to your account and even if you didn't sync them the next time you download them it's free since you purchased them previously.