Itunes will not sync with Touch X2

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AlexF, Mar 20, 2008.

1. AlexF

AlexF New Member

Hi everyone, please bear with me as I'm not very computer literate. About a week ago I bought a 16GB Touch. I plugged it into my PC running Vista, everything set up fine. I had Itunes on the computer already since we have three other Ipods in the house. The second time I plugged it into the computer, it would not sync with Itunes. I tried changing USB ports, upgraded to 7.6, reset the Touch, restarted my computer, tried the Touch on my laptop with XP, and still nothing. So I figured the Touch was defective, returned it to the store I bought it at to replace with a second Touch, and I've had the same problem. Both times I set up the Touch fine, but the second time Itunes will not even show that the Touch is plugged into the computer, it's as if it is not even there. The only thing that happens is a pop-up on the computer states 'Digital Device Camera Drivers Installed Correctly". The Touch also charges when plugged in. Sorry to be so long-winded, and thanks in advance for any help.

PS-neither of the Touch's were jailbreaked or modified in any way, if that matters.