Itunes video question.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sythril, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Sythril

Sythril New Member

Well I have a bunch of episodes of beavis and butthead and southpark etc... on itunes and i was just wondering if it was possible to like sort them under a name so when i open them on y ipod touch i dnt just get all the videos togehter..
  2. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I feel your pain... Unfortunately, there is no way to do that that I'm aware of... Even editing the ID3 tag equivelent for videos, it still seems like a huge clash of, well, everything. I hope we can do folders or alike some day so that everything can be organized.
    In the mean time, I add prefixes to mine so they're a little bit more organized; IE: 【映画】、【テレビ】... etc. and naming them in <show>-<season>-<episode>-<title> also helps...
  3. Sythril

Sythril New Member

omg well i just found a way to do it, its kindof ok well putt all ur episodes in tv shows and edit the tags and when u open videos u got 2 headers one with Movies and one with TV Shows and the episodes get stacked up under one icon thing@@#@Q#$!@

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Lance

Lance New Member

how come Itunes won't Sync my videos to my IPOD? I downloaded from Itunes so there shouldn't be a problem.