iTunes video podcast problem -Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dieselboy27, May 17, 2008.

1. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

I have a couple of video podcasts that I want to transfer over to my touch. The problem is that when I drag and drop the file into the touch, it shows the transfer going, but then when I check if it's there it isn't! What the hell is going on?
  2. vanden9

vanden9 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The Video podcast go under Video. Are you looking for them in muisc or in video?
  3. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

Actually I'm having trouble transferring over both audio and video podcasts. I have it setup to sync manually. For certain podcasts it will transfer fine, ex., one diggnation will transfer, but the latest one will not. Then I tried transferring over 4 xplay video podcasts, 2 work the other two don''t transfer. I try to transfer them one by one, and still nothing. I tried restarting my PC, ipod, but still having the same problem. I have the latest version of iTunes. This is really pissing me off! I've never had this problem before....
  4. vanden9

vanden9 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Are they downloaded via Itunes feed or from the podcast site?
  5. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

I'm not sure what you mean. They are located in the podcast section of iTunes. I searched the itunes store and subscribed to them.

Also, I'll try to drag and drop a file, then the ipod will quickly indicate sync, and then stop.

I have even tried auto sync... which will put the newest podcast, but then when I try to drag one into the ipod it will indicate the transfer going over but never actually show up!

If there was another way to transfer these files over it would be ok. However I'm not aware of any other transfer method.

Please Register or Log in to view images