iTunes USB? What happened?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by deleted account, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Well, my iPod Touch first generation is jailbroken on OS 3.0 and it was working fine, until something happened. I went to reboot my iPod and then when it went on, the iTunes to USB screen appeared and I can't do anything really. I'm not sure what to do because I am currently on a vacation and my PC is sitting at home. Anyone help? I've never had this problem before.
  2. PurpleRa1n

PurpleRa1n Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    try resetting your ipod by holding the power and home buttons until you see the red slide to power off

let the ipod restart and see what it says
  3. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

That means your iPod is in recovery mode.
  4. legitcobra

legitcobra New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have had the same problem My ipod nomatter what was stuck in recovery mode after JBing my 1st gen with redsn0w. I was so pissed I tried iLiberty and all of the apps that were suppost to beable to kick it out but those didnt work then I tried Ziphone. I know its out dated and it wont jailbreak your device just use the function in it that puts your ipod into normal mode. It will say its not working but after like a minute your ipod will go back to normal. Hope this helps