Itunes + Touch not cooperating

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by swillard8, Jan 7, 2008.

1. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    you have probably hear dthis problen before here or on the net before; when i plug my touch in with itunes open it crashes and when i load itunes first then plug my touch in it crashes then too. I have read the article on deleting iTunes folders and done so, with no prevail. I ahve also tried restoring my ipod with the way here
    this didn't work either, but now i have a jailbreaked iPod for the 1st time

Please Register or Log in to view images

but with no music, videos or youtube

Please Register or Log in to view images

because i cannot plug it in to itunes without the crashing.

This is quite important because i have new songs to go on my ipod and i cannot copy them on. Should i wait for an itunes update or another firmware update? has anyone else had this problem and fixed it, please get back to me asap.

Thank you
  2. blubb0211

blubb0211 New Member

Jan 12, 2008
    I think I had a similar problem... but if I read your problem, I'm not sure...
    My problem:
    If I connect my touch with iTunes, iTunes recognises my touch, but after 20 seconds or so, iTunes cuts off the connection and right afterwards reassociates again, then after 20 seconds cuts off again, and the reassociates and so on.
    I think it's not the same problem like yours.

But I fixed it that way:
    I reset my iPod touch with iTunes (wasn't easy at all...) and then the problem was still here. I reset again, and it was away... don't ask my why, but now it works... :-|

Now my iPod is unjailbroken because I think the problem is in the jailbreak... it's a pity without jailbreak, but better than a broken iPod...

I hope I could help a little bit...