iTunes STORE problem... HELP!!!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by rrroach, Aug 13, 2009.

1. rrroach

rrroach Well-Known Member

Well, iTunes just started acting up. Again. my problem is not with iTunes, but rather with the iTunes Store: Most of the time, iTunes takes hours to open. It never says ''Error: Unable to connect to iTunes Store'' or whatever- in the status bar, it just says ''Accessing iTunes Store'' or "Connecting to iTunes Store" and then shows the

(/////////////////////////////////) loading bar running continuously. So when i get lucky enough for it to load, most of the time, all links in the store will have the same issue: THEY DO NOT LOAD!!! And while the loading bar is running, clicking the (X) will not stop the process or connection.

And if the problem is that the links do not load, the problem is that clicking on the links has no effect. The Apple logo will remain in the status bar, and taking no effect to my clicks.

-I am running iTunes 8.2.1 and (in case you might want to know) i have a jailbroken 1st gen 16gig iPod touch

-I know that its not my internet connection because i can easily download a couple of mb's in a matter of seconds.

-Restarting iTunes does not fix the problems

Is ANYONE else having this problem?
    And does ANYONE have a fix for this?

ALL SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL!!! THANKSSSS!!!
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    1. Try Re-installing it (over the current installation)
    2. I had this problem when I wasn't the Admin of my PC. Make sure that you have full access rights to iTunes on your user account.
  3. JIMIneitor

JIMIneitor Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    also make sure that your firewall isnt blocking it, and giving full access to it