iTunes says I'm out of space!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Jivi..., Apr 22, 2008.

1. Jivi...

Jivi... New Member

Well yesterday I tried to sync a movie of 1.6 Gb to my Ipod when having 3.09 Gb of free space but iTunes said that I need 3.63 Gb to sync so I can't do it without erasing stuff...

I've done the bosstool thing succesfully but since I'm trying to upload a movie it shouldn't be a problem...

also this started yestarday when I try to upload just 1 photo having more than 1gB of free space but it wouldn't let me....

If anyone knows why this is happen please please help

Pd: BTW I've 10 gB of music in my library but when I sync I only have 8... in the ipod, but I think thats correct since I have lot of repeates songs in the itunes library which I think doesn't copy twice on the device.... is there a way to delete repeated songs????
  2. BCS321

BCS321 New Member

BossTool just moves things INTO the media partition, which would give you less space.
  3. Jivi...

Jivi... New Member

ok I think I worked it out, I delete duplicate songs of itunes and now I can sync. About boss tools does the bar showing your current space of itunes shows the real free space? or the applications instaled are not shown???
  4. prodigee

prodigee New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the real space itunes has as much space as your hard drive does. The space itunes shows is the amount of space left on your ipod/iphone