Itunes ? :S

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rofleren, Oct 15, 2007.

1. rofleren

rofleren New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How come I can't choose myself what songs and stuff i want down on my IpoT?
    I got about 400 songs, but it has only taken about 300 down. How do i choose the songs myself? :S

-thanks
  2. DemonDuck

DemonDuck New Member

er..... what if you check the "manually transfer songs" box instead of the automatic one on the ipod docking screen on itunes?

is it just me that really wants to say Ralph Lauren when i look at your screen name?
  3. rofleren

rofleren New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hmm, i don't know if i did it "right" but now i got the songs i wanted down, but still not them all.. 400 songs, only 300 comes.

So, all my songs that aint got a album name and stuff, forexample i got a song called "aotp_battle_cry_prod_shuko_www_hiphopnews_de"

--- I can't get it down? >_<

I AM Ralph Lauren!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: I only got a album picture to ONE of my songs

Itunes says that I can get album pictures thru the store, but will i have to pay for that in some way?
  4. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

You wont have to pay for album cover artwork... If your ID tags in your music files are correct itunes should automatically download them for you and add them to your songs. You can also manually set it up for albums that dont have cover art.

Check amazon.com and you can usually find cover art, then there is either a little box next to the song playing that you can drag it to, or go to get info and drag it into the artwork tab there.

As for the songs, you can either have itunes sync up your library automatically to your ipod or you can set it on manual and have complete control over what you add and what you dont. I use manual and I prefer it that way.
  5. rofleren

rofleren New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    okay, thanks a lot, will try that

6. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Or download the artwork picture manually, then either use a music manager or the iTunes to manually add the artwork to the songs.