iTunes questions, help needed.

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Abdominal, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Abdominal

Abdominal New Member

Apr 19, 2008
    OKay, never dealt with iTunes before until I bought my first iPod, the touch 16gb.

So, when I had to download iTunes all of my songs, files throughout my computer instantly went to iTunes.
    Now the problem with this is that my dad downloaded a good 2000 songs, i downloaded about 2000 of mine..

So, it takes a long time to have to sort through all of the songs, which is a pain..
    Also, it takes long to put them in my iPod because i have to check each one, make a playlist, then sync them onto my iPod, is there any way to do this faster or can you give me tips, things like that, they would be greatly appreciated!

2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Though I haven't done much experimenting, you can make a smart playlist that will add all songs by a specific artist that playlist, automatically. Other options for smart playlists include: Play Count, Rating, Genre, etc.

Good Luck!
  3. Tipolo

Tipolo New Member

Apr 24, 2008
    I put my question here cause i didn't want to make another post.But under Limewire i downloaded everything just well the first time ,but i ereased everything by error .But now i just can't seem to put everything back on my ipod touch.

All my songs appear in à Sharefolder ,that is not like before ,Before theres was a limewire marking with all the other listings that you have to select.

But ever since my mishap ,now the songs are apart the others ,in shared category,

Help me please ,tell me what is my problem .

Please Register or Log in to view images

I tried everything from stanting over with all new songs ,i tried reformating my ipod ,.Im Stuck ....