Itunes Problem

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by jwlk, Jul 10, 2009.

1. jwlk

jwlk New Member

Ok, im having a problem with my Itunes. About a week or two ago i was trying to install the new itunes which i believe was, either itunes 8.0 or 8.1, i don't really remember. Well when i downloaded it and tried to plug in my Ipod Touch in, there was some sort of error, which was something like Apple Sync Software(not exactly that, just something along those lines) and it didn't let me access my itunes music. Well, i looked at articles in the Internet and it said that i could solve the problem by deleting that specific software. I deleted the software, plugged the Ipod in and got a different message, something like 'you don't have the necessary software, remove itunes and run itunes installer again'. I didn't worry about it that day, but now i wanted to add music, so I ran itunes installer from the website, deleted the original itunes, and tried to install the new one. When the installer finished it said 'installer encountered errors before Itunes could be configured. The system has not been modified, you can retry at a later date. First i would like help with that problem, but i also have a problem that makes this one more urgent......My little brother just changed his password, then forgot what he changed it to. I heard the only way you could get your ipod open after that is to restore it, which i cant do because i don't have itunes.

Also, it doesn't have anything to do with this, but my brother has App's he has on his Itouch that he hasent put on The actual itunes yet, will he be able to get the games back from itunes somehow if he retores it????

Thanks for help with this problem, my brother is being kinda hysterical right now because he loves his ipod so if you could help ASAP......
    THanks

Please Register or Log in to view images