iTunes Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Spyda, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay, so today when i went to sync my iPod with iTunes, a box came up saying there wasn't enough room for my music or whatever. On the screen where it shows your iPod, it showed me as having 4.23 GB of other, 3.3 B of photos, and 1.07 GB of apps. All of my music and videos were removed from my iPod. They are still in iTunes and everything, but I cant sync them because of all that other. Any way to fix without a restore?

Thanks
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    are you in the process of downloading a ******* through dTunes? dTunes (and Terminal) automatically remove all the free space needed for the file to be downloaded. For example, if you started downloading a 1 GB movie but only downloaded 50 mb, you are still using 1 GB of space.
  3. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nope, I download my *******s with u*******. But wouldn't that fill up the videos category rather than other?
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    dTunes is a way to download *******s from your iPod. Any videos synced from iTunes should be in videos.

Just to be sure, though, why don't you open up mobile finder on your iPod, navigate to the trash, and see what's in there. Maybe you'll find some pretty big files.
  5. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nosir, it is empty.

Thanks for helping out btw.