Itunes password bugging me....read post

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by rsgreen34, May 31, 2010.

1. rsgreen34

rsgreen34 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys, I really hope you can help me with this. So a couple months ago I wanted to rent a movie directly from my ipod from itunes on my itouch. when i did that, the download failed, and i retryed many times. After i gave up, that download has been sitting in my itouch's itunes downloads section for a LONG time. One: I don't know how to get rid of it, Two: Since that download is there, Itunes will just randomly pop up at any time when i am using my ipod and asks me for my itunes password. I dont know if this has anything to do with that download, but i don't know how to get rid of that either. Plz help me!!!!!!
  2. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    When I had this problem (the iTunes password popping up) I'd just type in the password every time it popped up and soon it went away. As for your problem with the iTunes download section, I'd recommend a respring or reboot. Wrong section btw.
  3. rsgreen34

rsgreen34 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I respring a lot, at least every other day and it never goes away. I mean this download has proably been in my downloads section in my itouch's itunes for months