Itunes no reconoce mis aplicaciones

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ramsedge, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Ramsedge

Ramsedge New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hola:

Acabo de formatear mi laptop, pero antes de realizar esto guarde un respaldo con los archivos de las aplicaciones de mi ipod touch. Ahora que volvi a instalar el itunes pegue los archivos en la carpeta correpondiente de las aplicaciones, pero el itunes no las reconoce y no me las muestra.
    ┬┐Como puedo hacer que las reconozca?. (Las aplicaciones las sigo teniendo en el ipod, pero por ejemplo las actualizaciones las realizaba desde el itunes).
    De antemano gracias a toda la band!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

English VERSION

HI:
    I just format my laptop, but before that i make a back up of my ipod application files. But Now that i reinstall the itunes on my laptop and paste the applications files in the corresponding folder of the applications, itunes dont recognizes the applications and don't shows it.
    How can i make that itunes recognize the applicattions?? (I still have the applications on my ipod, but for example i used to make the updates of the applications on itunes.).

Tnx
  2. Universal Denizen

Universal Denizen Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. Ramsedge

Ramsedge New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. Universal Denizen

Universal Denizen Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Your problem's still not clear. Can't you just sync those apps back to your iPod via iTunes? Are they under the 'Mobile Applications' directory in your iTunes library? Am sorry if this does not address your problem.
  5. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    click on applications in the left sidebar of iTunes and select all the applications and drag them in
  6. Ramsedge

Ramsedge New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

ok, I can't sync my apps because they dont appear in the apps seccion of itunes, in effect i paste the apps files in the 'Mobile Applications' directory but i cant see it
  7. PatentPending

PatentPending New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Quick question - Is your iPod Jailbroken? Because if anything, you could always download any apps you paid for and you won't be charged. But if it's jailbroken and you're trying to SSH your apps back in there, that's a differnet story.
  8. Ramsedge

Ramsedge New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Thank you everybody i solve my problem this way