iTunes Music Store..

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by justinjetplane, Feb 2, 2008.

1. justinjetplane

justinjetplane New Member

Is it just me, or does the online music store "previews" do not work after jailbreaking.
    I jailbroke with Nate True's, and when I go to preview a song, it says "Could not play preview". I am in a Strong wireless area, so it should work..

any help?
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They work fine for me. Devteam Official GUI Jailbreak. I would recomend not using Nate True's jailbreak as it is illegal/released under his name. Also don't use the "Elite team" jailbreak as it gives the same problem you have, and summerboard won't work.
  3. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

It's not just you. For the most part, DRM does not work with Nate True's jailbreak. That means anything that is in the Wifi Music Store, or that you have already bought from iTunes and put on your iPod, will not play.

The only way to fix this is to restore to 1.1.1, jailbreak, install OktoPrep, upgrade to 1.1.2, jailbreak that, install BSD Subsystem 1.5 or above, upgrade to the latest version of Installer, then install the official dev team jailbreak that is available on Community Sources.
  4. kappatango

kappatango New Member

The main reason for not Using NateTrue's JB is that it uses IPHONE firmware, not iPod and IMO that is not good.....
  5. justinjetplane

justinjetplane New Member

Is Oktoprep in installer?
  6. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

Yup, under Tweaks (1.1.1).