iTunes Library Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by DTGS, Aug 8, 2008.

1. DTGS

DTGS Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I apologize if I posted this in the wrong forum, but since I'm running on jailbroken 1.1.4. this seemed to be the place to place my issue in...

Anyways...

My problem is this. Since I had some music in my library I didn't want and since it was a lot, I chose to just delete all of them since my iPod Touch would copy the files from my iPod to the library.

But it hasn't...

I tried drag and dropping them in there, out of the iTunes application to my desktop, but nothing.

What's my problem?
  2. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i dont really understand the problem

is it that you want to get the music thats on your ipod off it and in your library?

if so, itunes doesnt let you do it for legal reasons and you will have to use another application for it.

if you have a mac you can use Senuti but to get it to work with an ipod touch you will have to use the beta version.

but if you got a PC i am not sure

(is that your question answered ?)
  3. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    If you have a pc use a program like imtoo to get your music off of your iPod and into your Library.
  4. DTGS

DTGS Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I have a PC...but nevermind...somehow my 300+ songs got deleted and I'm left with my purchases...but thankfully I backed up my songs so I'm alright...

Thanks for the help!

But I have an extra question. I have an urge to update to 2.0 and jailbreak that version, but I have a question...

Is Installer 4 ready for 2.0? Or is still in it's beta? Or should I just stick with 1.1.4.?
  5. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    installer for is in beta, you have manually install it but there is cydia but there isnt many apps ported to 2.0 yet but the apps in the app store are definitely worth the upgrade they are awesome

it depends what you jailbroke for,

customizing there is winterboard(summerboard replacement) and customize

there isnt many games except the roms being ported and mac man, but the game in the appstore are brilliant

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. DTGS

DTGS Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Could I restore back to 1.1.4. after I did it though?